Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
University of Colorado at Boulder | August 2010
- Passed NCESS Fundamentals of Engineering exam in Colorado
- Worked approx. 10-18 hrs/week during school year
- Specialty Coursework:
- Mechatronics & Robotics, Electric Vehicle Design, Wind Energy, Solar Thermal Power, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Circuits for Electrical Engineers
- Description: Three-dimensional modeling CAD
- SolidWorks Simulation (COSMOS)
- Description: Simulation Packages to aid in analysis, design, and optimization of CAD models
- National Instruments – LabView
- Description: Visually based programming language. Useful for programming control system and DAQ (Data Acquisition) hardware.
- Description: Very powerful mathematical analysis program
- Description: Fundamental CNC platform that uses G-code fed commands for step & direction input signals
- Description: Much more advanced than Mach3. Integrates easily with Solidworks to automatically write toolpaths (in G-code)
- Description: Very powerful FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tool. Uses the fundamental FEA logic which provides more control over design conditions
- Description: Powerful symbolic mathematical analysis tool.
- Description: Visually-based mathematical analysis tool. Also known as the “engineer’s notepad”.
- Microsoft Office